1. Lock up your libraries if you like; but there is no gate, no lock, no bolt that you can set upon the freedom of my mind.”
2. Being a woman is a terribly difficult task, since it consists principally in dealing with men.
3. A lady’s imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment.
She gave life. She is a wife.
She is a mother and she is a friend.
She is a sister a survivor to the end.
Appreciate her, we don’t dare.
Ask her worries, we don’t care.
Wipe away her tears, they are invisible as air.
She works cooks and clean.
She laughs, helps comfort, and hides her pain.
When you struggle she pulls you through
All this is she and what do we do?
Complain and create a mess.
Provide stress and leave her feeling depressed..
Push her away and ignore her advice.
Tell her she is nothing without thinking twice.
She was raped tortured and abused.
Told she was nothing and would always be used just for pleasure forget her pain.
She swallows her pride, put her feelings aside.
Does as you need in order for you to be free.
Ignores your ignorance and tolerates your flaws.
You call her Bitch, Slut, Hoe and Tramp
She answers with pride dignity and a complete loss of self.
You call her nothing.
I call her Strong, Smart, Sensual, Caring, Giving, Surviving, Tolerant and powerful
I call her WOMAN..
1. Beauty is worse than wine; it intoxicates both the holder and the beholder…”
2. If you love someone you would be willing to give up everything for them, but if they loved you back theyd never ask you to..
3. There are people who make things happen, those who watch what happens, and those who wonder what happened…
4. “We are all a little weird and life’s a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love..