1. I know he’s a player, but I want to be the girl that he hangs up hes jersey for and leaves the game .
2. “You see things in me nobody else can see. My heart has made it clear. You are it for me.
3. Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly.
4. Beauty only captures attention but personality captures the heart.
1. Love me without restriction, trust me without fear, want me without demand, accept me for who I.
2. Love is like playing Music. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart.
3. There is no simple love stories. If it’s simple, it’s not love. If it’s love, it’ll get complicated.
4. Explaining why I love is you is like explaining how water tastes: completely impossible.
1. The language of friendship is not words but meanings.
2. Friendship… is not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.
3. A true friend is someone who is there for you when he’d rather be anywhere else.
4. A true friend , advises justly, assists readily, adventures boldly, takes all patiently, defends courageously, and continues a friend unchangeably.
1. Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
2. Friends and good manners will carry you where money won’t go.
3. Be slow to fall into friendship; but when thou art in, continue firm and constant.
4. Be slow in choosing a friend, slower in changing.
1. A single rose can be my garden… a single friend, my world.
2. A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same.
3. A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.
4. Friendship is a single soul dwelling in two bodies.
1. Happiness is…annoying a friend with the “hmm” in a text chat..
2. Happiness is…pulling faces in the mirror.
3. Happiness is cousins of your age.
4. Happiness is old messages and smile.