1. Life is like a game of cards. The hand you are deal it determinism, the way you play it is free will
2. Failure comes only when we forget our ideals and objectives and principles.
3. Our Chief defect is that we are more given to talking about things than to doing them.
1. The problem is not the problem; the problem is your attitude about the problem.
2. You can close your eyes to the things you don’t want to see, but you can’t close your heart to the things you don’t want to feel.
3. We can live without religion & Meditation
But We cannot survive without Human Affection.
1. You are a source of cherished memories that nothing can replace,
This is let u know that u r loved more and more ass times goes by.
2. Coincidence decides whom u meet in life,
ur heart decides whom u want to stay in ur life,
destiny decides who will get to stay in your life,
3. The quickest way to receive love is to give love,
The fastest way to loose it to hold it tight and,
the best way to keep love is to give wings.
1. If you’re alone, I’ll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I’ll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I’ll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I’ll be your smile… But anytime you need a friend, I’ll just be me.
2. There comes a point in your life when you realize who really matters, who never did, and who always will.
3. A friend is someone who can see the truth and pain in you even when you are fooling everyone else.
4. A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.
5. Friendship isn’t about whom you have known the longest… It’s about who came, and never left your side…
1. The secret of life is not to do what you like, but to like what you do.
2. Education is the best provision for the journey to old age.
3. Wishing to be friends is quick work, but friendship is a slow ripening
1. The power of a smile is such that even drawing a happy face on a piece of paper makes your lips turn up .
2. Too much happiness always overflowed into tears of sorrow.
3. If you want to be happy, you need to set your mind on happiness.
4. “Happiness is not a state to arrive at, but a manner of traveling.