1. “Great work is done by people who are not afraid to be great.” – Fernando Flores
2. “The only way to get people to like working hard is to motivate them. Today, people must understand why they’re working hard. Every individual in an organization is motivated by something different.” – Rick Pitino
3. “Find out what you like doing best and get someone to pay you for doing it.” – Katherine Whitehorn
4. “The only person you are destined become is the person you decide to be.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
5. “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.” – Aristotle
1. “Communication–the human connection–is the key to personal and career success.” – Paul J. Meyer
2. “What is the recipe for successful achievement? To my mind there are just four essential ingredients: Choose a career you love, give it the best there is in you, seize your opportunities, and be a member of the team.” – Benjamin F. Fairless
3. “I think everyone should experience defeat at least once during their career. You learn a lot from it.” – Lou Holtz
4. “Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.” – Mark Twain
5. “Don’t set compensation as a goal. Find work you like, and the compensation will follow.” – Harding Lawrence
Yeh dua hai aapki zindagi savar jaye..
Har nazar mein bas pyar nazar aaye..
Aapko talash hai jis khusi ki ..
Khuda kare wo khud aapki talash me aa jaye..
Badi muddat se chaha hai tujhe,
Badi duaon se paya hai tujhe,
Tujhe khone ki sochu bhi to kaise,
Kismat ki lakeeron se churaya hai tujhe