1. “Great work is done by people who are not afraid to be great.” – Fernando Flores
2. “The only way to get people to like working hard is to motivate them. Today, people must understand why they’re working hard. Every individual in an organization is motivated by something different.” – Rick Pitino
3. “Find out what you like doing best and get someone to pay you for doing it.” – Katherine Whitehorn
4. “The only person you are destined become is the person you decide to be.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
5. “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.” – Aristotle
1. “Communication–the human connection–is the key to personal and career success.” – Paul J. Meyer
2. “What is the recipe for successful achievement? To my mind there are just four essential ingredients: Choose a career you love, give it the best there is in you, seize your opportunities, and be a member of the team.” – Benjamin F. Fairless
3. “I think everyone should experience defeat at least once during their career. You learn a lot from it.” – Lou Holtz
4. “Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.” – Mark Twain
5. “Don’t set compensation as a goal. Find work you like, and the compensation will follow.” – Harding Lawrence
1. “To double your net worth, double your self-worth. Because you will never exceed the height of your self-image.” –
2. “Knowing what to do and not doing it is the same as not knowing what to do.”
3. “Victims make excuses. Leaders deliver results.”
4. “The results of your life reflect the standards you’ve set.”
5. “The fears you run from run to you.”
6. “Your excuses are nothing more than the lies your fears have sold you.”
7. “Dream Big. Start small. Act now.”
8. “Passion + production = performance.”
9. “All great thinkers are initially ridiculed – and eventually revered.”
10. “Ordinary people love entertainment. Extraordinary people adore education.”
1. “Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.” – Christian D. Larson
2. “If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no. If you don’t step forward, you’re always in the same place.” – Nora Roberts
3. “No man can succeed in a line of endeavor which he does not like.” – Napoleon Hill
4. “The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand.” – Vince Lombardi
5. “You never stop earning when you do what you love.” – Asha Tyson
1. “It’s not what you achieve, it’s what you overcome. That’s what defines your career.” –Carlton Fisk
2. “Failure doesn’t mean you are a failure it just means you haven’t succeeded yet.” – Robert H. Schuller
3. “Think big and don’t listen to people who tell you it can’t be done. Life’s too short to think small.” – Tim Ferriss
4. “If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude” – Maya Angelou
5. “If you don’t build your dream. Someone will hire you to help build theirs.” – Tony Gaskins
1. Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any one thing.
2. We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.
3. Those who look for the bad in people will surely find it.
4. I will prepare and some day my chance will come.
5. I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live up to what light I have.
6. Every person’s happiness is their own responsibility.