I shall love the withered leaves
I shall trust you as well
You just say that you are mine
I will wait for you entire life..!
Never take Love, or anyone’s Feelings for granted.
Even the Strongest Hearts are Quietly Fragile inside.
Life can be tough on you sometimes but just remember F.A.C.T-
Forget the past
Accept the present
Consider the future
1. When you think you’re about to marry Ms. Right, check first to make sure her first name isn’t “Always.”
2. Instead of getting married, why don’t you just find a woman you don’t like and give her a house.
3. Marriage is a give and take. So, you’d better give her everything or she’ll take it all away.
4. Marriage is the second most important decision any two people can make. The first is a prenuptial one.
5. There’s only one thing wrong with wife swapping. You get another wife.
6. Today, I wish you all the happiness in the world because after today, you will have none.
7. Come on dude, getting married isn’t that bad. It’s being married that sucks.
8. Congratulations on a marriage—where every “yes” you say actually means “no.”
9. It is true: All men are born free and equal. But then some of them get married.
10. As a married man, it won’t matter how many times you change jobs. You still always end up with the same boss.
Yeh bhi ek dua hai khuda se,
Kisi ka dil na dukhe hamari wajah se,
Aye khuda kar de kuchh aisi inaayat hum pe,
Ki khushiyaan hi milein sabko hamaari wajah se.
1. There comes a point in your life when you realize who really matters, who never did, and who always will.
2. First love is important but last love is very important.
3. A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.