Har roz gir kar bhi,
Mukammal khade hain!
Ae Zindagi dekh,
Mere honsle tujhse bhi bade hain!!
1. When you think you’re about to marry Ms. Right, check first to make sure her first name isn’t “Always.”
2. Instead of getting married, why don’t you just find a woman you don’t like and give her a house.
3. Marriage is a give and take. So, you’d better give her everything or she’ll take it all away.
4. Marriage is the second most important decision any two people can make. The first is a prenuptial one.
5. There’s only one thing wrong with wife swapping. You get another wife.
6. Today, I wish you all the happiness in the world because after today, you will have none.
7. Come on dude, getting married isn’t that bad. It’s being married that sucks.
8. Congratulations on a marriage—where every “yes” you say actually means “no.”
9. It is true: All men are born free and equal. But then some of them get married.
10. As a married man, it won’t matter how many times you change jobs. You still always end up with the same boss.
Life is an opportunity, benefit from it.
Life is beauty, admire it.
Life is a dream, realize it.
Life is a challenge, meet it.
Life is a duty, complete it.
Life is a game, play it.
Life is a promise, fulfill it.
Life is sorrow, overcome it.
Life is a song, sing it.
Life is a struggle, accept it.
Life is a tragedy, confront it.
Life is an adventure, dare it.
Life is luck, make it.
Life is too precious, do not destroy it.
Life is life, fight for it.”
1. The brain is a wonderful organ; it starts working the moment you get up in the morning and does not stop until you get into the office.
2. Poetry is when an emotion has found its thought and the thought has found words.
3. Forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense.
4. By working faithfully eight hours a day you may eventually get to be boss and work twelve hours a day.
5. Education is the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper or your self-confidence.
1. Don’t worry about your problems , Be brave and face them
This is a real boom to you , To learn more in your life.
2. If you follow the luck without any planning, You can’t achieve it
But, If you work with strong intention, The luck will follow you.
3. Imagination is very necessary part of your life,
It always leads to the edge of success,
But over imagination hurts your expectations
And it leads to the edge of destruction.
4. Strengthen your intention to forward to your goal. Don’t wait for right opportunity to appear.
Look out for the hurdles which are on your way.