1. Throw a lucky man into the sea, and he will come up with a fish in his mouth
2. If we do not change our direction, we are likely to end up where we are headed.
3. One meets his destiny often in the road he takes to avoid it.
4. You cannot be lost on a road that is straight.
1. Mahatma Gandhi made the freedom struggle a mass movement. Let’s make development a mass movement.
2. Mahatma Gandhi never compromised on cleanliness. He gave us freedom. We should pay tribute to him by delivering a Clean India.
3. An autorickshaw in Ahmedabad costs 10 rupees per km. India’s mission to Mars cost seven rupees per km.
4. When 125 crore people have given me their blessings, it’s like the blessing of God. There is no reason to be disappointed. India will progress very fast and the skills of our youth will take India ahead.
5. We are a youthful nation with a very old culture.
6. There is an atmosphere of hope and enthusiasm. India wants change. You may not have voted in 2014 but when the results were being counted, I’m sure you didn’t sleep and you celebrated.
7. Winning elections is not about getting a post or chair, it is a responsibility. Since taking over, I haven’t even taken a 15-minute vacation.
8. People ask what is your vision, what is your big vision? I say bhai, I got here by way of selling tea (crowd erupts in applause). I am a simple (Chhota) man. I like focusing on simple and small tasks. I want to accomplish big things for the little guy.
1. Opportunities are like sunrises — if you wait too long, you miss them.
2. Two people can only live as one when each is prepared to give and receive trust and understanding.
3. A fool in love makes no sense to me. I only think you are a fool if you do not love.
4. Success in marriage does not come merely through finding the right mate, but through being the right mate.
Naha Lo Bhaiya Dho Lo Bhaiya, Jana Hai Ban Than
Ab Hai Election Yaar Ho Jaao tayyaar
Vote Dalna Bahut Jaroori, Sun Lo Har Koi Yeh Baat
Aapka Vote Bada Keemti Samjho Is Vote Ki Aukat
Jhaptney Mat Do Kisi Chalu Neta Ko Yeh Power Is Baar
Dikhla Do Apni Power Lekar Haath Mein Vote Rupi Talwar
Sarkar Hove Uski Jo Samjhey Kya Hoti Insaaniyat Kya Hota Insaan
Uski Na Hove Sarkar Jo Apna Ghar Roshan Kare
Jala Kar Janta Ka Ghar-Makaan.
agar beta vaaris hai
to beti paras hai
agar beta vansh hai
to beti ansh hai
agr beta aan hai
to beti shaan hai
agar beta tan hai
to beti man hai
agar beta sanskaar hai
to beti sanskriti hai
agar beta dava hai
to beti dua hai
agar beta geet hai
to beti sangeet hai
agar beta bhagya hai
to beti vidhata hai
yahi beti maa bhi hai , behen bhi hai aur patni bhi