1. Folks are usually about as happy as they make their minds up to be.
2. When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That’s my religion.
3. Whatever you are, be a good one.
4. Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?
5. And in the end it is not the years in your life that count, it’s the life in your years.
6. That some achieve great success, is proof to all that others can achieve it as well.
7. I’m a success today because I had a friend who believed in me and I didn’t have the heart to let him down.
8. Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.
9. It often requires more courage to dare to do right than to fear to do wrong.
10. Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.