1. The brain is a wonderful organ; it starts working the moment you get up in the morning and does not stop until you get into the office.
2. Poetry is when an emotion has found its thought and the thought has found words.
3. Forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense.
4. By working faithfully eight hours a day you may eventually get to be boss and work twelve hours a day.
5. Education is the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper or your self-confidence.