1. “You educate a man; you educate a man. You educate a woman; you educate a generation.”
2. You’ve gotta dance like there’s nobody watching,
Love like you’ll never be hurt,
Sing like there’s nobody listening,
And live like it’s heaven on earth.”
3. “Be the change that you wish to see in the world.
1. A ship is safe in harbor, but that’s not what ships are for.
2. Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.
3. Understanding is the first step to acceptance, and only with acceptance can there be recovery.
1. Throw a lucky man into the sea, and he will come up with a fish in his mouth
2. If we do not change our direction, we are likely to end up where we are headed.
3. One meets his destiny often in the road he takes to avoid it.
4. You cannot be lost on a road that is straight.
1. Whatever the universal nature assigns to any man at any time is for the good of that man at that time.
2. Fortune is like the market, where, many times, if you can stay a little, the price will fall.
3. Step by step one goes very far.
1. Kaam aisa karo ki naam ho jaye, ya phir,
Naam aisa karo ki sunte he kaam ho jaye…!
2. If you want to go fast, go alone,
If you want to go far, go together.
3. Sukhe honthon se hi hoti hain meethi baatein.
Pyas bujh jaye to alfaz or insan dono badal jate hai.
4. If you want to live a happy life,
Tie it to a goal, not to people or things.
Udne chala hai mann jaane Kis aasmaan mein..
Kehne chala hai jaane kis zubaan mein..
Dekh rahi hai aankhen Kis jahaan ko..
Le chali kaha ye hawa in zulfon ko..
Is dhoop mein jo raahat hai..
Wahi ban rahi Meri taaqat hai..
Jaane kyun aaj ye mizaaz hai..
Shaayari aane lagi aajkal is libaas mein..