1. When inspiration does not come to me, I go halfway to meet it.
2. Silent people have the loudest minds.
3. The trouble is that you think you’ve time!
4.I am a good boy with lots of bad habits.
5. Do more of what makes you happy.
6. Never mind what I told you, you do as I tell you.
7. I am not telling you it’s going to be easy. I am telling you it’s going to be worth it.
8. It’s lonely at the top, but you eat better.
9. Passion is the genesis of genius.
10. I stayed in a really old hotel last night. They sent me a wake-up letter.
1. I can whistle with my fingers, especially if I have a whistle.
2. If there is a “WILL”, there are 500 relatives.
3. Born to express not to impress.
4. If you’ve never lost your mind, you’ve never followed your heart.
5. The richer you get, the more expensive happiness becomes.
6. I love my job only when I’m on vacation.
7. If you like me, then raise your hand, If not then raise your standard.
8. I am totally available! Please disturb me!
9.Oh, so you wanna argue, bring it. I got my CAPS LOCK ON.
10. I make mistakes; I’ll be the second to admit it.
1. I Am Not Special , I Am Just Limited Edition.
2. I hate when people look at my phone while I’m typing. It’s not that I have something to hide… It’s just none of their damn business.
3. Stop checking my status ! Go Get A Life.
4. My attitude depends on the people in front of me.
5. Please don’t get confused between my personality & my attitude My personality is who I am & my attitude depends on who you are!
1. See yourself living in abundance and you will attract it.
It works every time, with every person.
2. A seed while growing makes no sound.
A tree when falling makes huge noise.
Destruction shouts but creation is always quiet.
Be quiet n achieve more.
1. Experience is like a comb that life give you when you are bald.
2. Nobody travels on the road to success without a puncture or two.
3. One who doesn’t throw the dice can never expect to score a six.
1. Manzilein to khusnaseebon ko hasil ho gayi,
Hum to deewane the jo safar mein hi rahe gaye.
2. Mohabbat ki talash mein nikale ho tum, arre o pagal.
Mohabbat khud talash karti hai jisse barbaad karna hota hai.
3. Abhi hasna seekha hi tha.
Ki Wakt ne fir apni aukat dikha di.