1. “Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.” – Christian D. Larson
2. “If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no. If you don’t step forward, you’re always in the same place.” – Nora Roberts
3. “No man can succeed in a line of endeavor which he does not like.” – Napoleon Hill
4. “The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand.” – Vince Lombardi
5. “You never stop earning when you do what you love.” – Asha Tyson
You will not learn if you think you have learned enough.
You will not grow if you are not willing to change yourself.
Success is the result of perfection, hard work, learning from failure, loyalty, and persistence.
You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else. By Albert Einstein
1. You have to dream before your dreams can come true.
2. Look at the sky. We are not alone. The whole universe is friendly to us and conspires only to give the best to those who dream and work.
3. Let us sacrifice our today so that our children can have a better tomorrow.
4. Dream, Dream, Dream. Dream transforms into thoughts, and thoughts result in action.
5. We should not give up and we should not allow the problem to defeat us.
6. We should not give up and we should not allow the problem to defeat us.
7. Man needs his difficulties because they are necessary to enjoy success.
8. Great dreams of great dreamers are always transcended.
9. To succeed in your mission, you must have single-minded devotion to your goal
10. Climbing to the top demands strength, whether it is to the top of Mount Everest or to the top of your career.
1. Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed. Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
2. As long as you derive inner help and comfort from anything, keep it.
3. Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.
4. Hate the sin, love the sinner.
5. Honest differences are often a healthy sign of progress.
Zindagi mein na jane kaunsi baat aakhri hogi,
Na jane kaunsi raat aakhri hoga,
Milte julte baatein karte raho yaar ek dusre se,
Na jane kaunsi mulaqat aakhri hogi
1. Lock up your libraries if you like; but there is no gate, no lock, no bolt that you can set upon the freedom of my mind.”
2. Being a woman is a terribly difficult task, since it consists principally in dealing with men.
3. A lady’s imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment.