1. Mahatma Gandhi made the freedom struggle a mass movement. Let’s make development a mass movement.
2. Mahatma Gandhi never compromised on cleanliness. He gave us freedom. We should pay tribute to him by delivering a Clean India.
3. An autorickshaw in Ahmedabad costs 10 rupees per km. India’s mission to Mars cost seven rupees per km.
4. When 125 crore people have given me their blessings, it’s like the blessing of God. There is no reason to be disappointed. India will progress very fast and the skills of our youth will take India ahead.
5. We are a youthful nation with a very old culture.
6. There is an atmosphere of hope and enthusiasm. India wants change. You may not have voted in 2014 but when the results were being counted, I’m sure you didn’t sleep and you celebrated.
7. Winning elections is not about getting a post or chair, it is a responsibility. Since taking over, I haven’t even taken a 15-minute vacation.
8. People ask what is your vision, what is your big vision? I say bhai, I got here by way of selling tea (crowd erupts in applause). I am a simple (Chhota) man. I like focusing on simple and small tasks. I want to accomplish big things for the little guy.